A BAG WITHIN A BAG






Coat: Acne Studios | Sweater: Zara (similar) | Jeans: Rag&Bone | Sneakers: Adidas | Bag: Bottega Veneta and Balenciaga shopping bag | Sunnies: RayBan | Rings: Gregio, Marte Frisnes, Tom Wood

Photos by Athens Streetstyle

A bag within a bag is the best possible solution for girls like me who work a lot but also want to be as much prepared is possible for what the day or night may bring :)
So I often carry a big shopping bag during the day and depending on my after work schedule, inside I have my clutch or envelope, my beauty case with some basics that can immediately transform my tired face and of course my jewelry. 
It's our nature I guess...when you don't have the luxury of personal time you have to invent solutions that simplify you everyday life. Right?

love,
t.

1 comment :

  1. This is great solution Tina! I am obsessing over your rings, the mix of heavy and delicate is a beautiful contrast :)

    Take care.
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete