THE ONE THAT I WANT






Blazer: Theory (available at Soho Soho | Skirt: Tibi | Top: T by Alexander Wang | Sneaker: Adidas Originals | Bag: Bottega Veneta | Sunnies: The Row


If you had to pick one - just one - favorite item what would it be? The few times I was interviewed about the blog and my style, this question always popped up. And I honestly couldn't decide which would be my one and only - at least for that certain period of time. I love all my clothes. But...There's always a but. That was until now. Because now I have found THE ultimate blazer."The one that Ι want" as the whole fashion world whisper recently. And it's not Chanel (though I would love to) it's Theory, but just as perfect. 

t. 

4 comments :

  1. this looks so sophisticated and edgy.love this black and white combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh this jacket.....heaven!! Looking everything that is stylish and cool my dear Tina and so needless to say I LOVE this look!

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this photos!!!!! and you and the amazing blazer! perfect! keep on it!

    ReplyDelete