FLOWERS FROM BALI






Pants: Dries van Noten | Top: T by Alexander Wang | Bag: Maison Martin Margiela (in black) | Sunnies: Illesteva | Sandals: Birkenstock


Reporting live from the magnificent Ionian sea. I guess you already know that if you follow my instagram. Right? But as a good, consistent blogger (or else kind of a nerd) I didn't want to leave my blog inactive during my holidays. :) So I'v prepared some outfits especially for you <3<3<3
And this one in particular is the floral-est of them all... Never had these many flowers on me. Felt good though. Easy, breezy and happy. Just like someone had offered me the most exotic, colorful flower bouquet. 

Love ya. 
t.

2 comments :

  1. These trousers are beautiful T. I especially love ther chic length and how you styled them. I hope you are having a lovely holiday my dear :)

    Take care,
    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pants!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete